THE GOLDEN RULES OF BOUNCE THE MALL
Please be careful at all times and be mindful of all the other bouncers around you. Following these rules will help ensure everyone bounces safely.
- Do not jump down from any areas of height within the inflatables. Always use the provided steps or slides.
- Somersaults, backflips and other dangerous maneuvers are not permitted.
- You must never jump into a ball pit. Enter and exit carefully looking out for other guests within the ball pit.
- Keep your head above the balls in the ball pit at all times.
- When using slides, always slide down feet first, while lying down with your arms crossed over your chest. Never go down a slide head first
- Only ever Slide one person at a time down any slide. Do not sit infants or children on your lap
- Never use your foot as a brake when using a slide. Allow yourself to come to a natural stop at the bottom of the slide.
- When using the airSPACE Slide, use the hessian sacks provided to help avoid friction injuries
- When jumping or moving around the inflatables, leave distance between yourself and other guests
- Always be sure to follow the guidance and advice of event staff.
- Before purchasing a ticket please be aware that all of our attractions have a weight limit of 245lbs. The World’s Largest Bounce House has a maximum height limit of 85 inches (7′ feet 1″ inch) and all other attractions have a maximum height limit of 76 inches (6′ feet 4″ inch). Please don’t purchase a ticket if you exceed these limits.